About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Ghost1w3 liked the chapter Apparently - High in Loaded Gloves.
1 year ago
-
Ghost1w3 liked the chapter Billy goes to Karen's house. in Loaded Gloves.
2 years ago
No recent activity
Ghost1w3 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ghost1w3 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ghost1w3 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ghost1w3 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ghost1w3 has not earned any awards.