About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Not in this dimension
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read or surf the internet
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Manga, webcomics and webnovels
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Member
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Tunnel of love
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
A man of culture!
-
Ghalaghor liked the chapter My turn in Feminized by Gf.
1 day ago
-
Ghalaghor liked the chapter Blowjob in Feminized by Gf.
1 day ago
-
Ghalaghor liked the chapter Transformed into a MILF in Life as a Gooner.
2 days ago
-
Ghalaghor liked the chapter You wing it in Life as a Gooner.
2 days ago
-
Ghalaghor liked the chapter Your dad messages you. in Life as a Gooner.
2 days ago
-
Ghalaghor liked the chapter Force Fem captions in Life as a Gooner.
2 days ago
-
Ghalaghor liked the chapter Welp, time to jerk off. in Life as a Gooner.
2 days ago
-
Ghalaghor liked the chapter Very effeminate. in Life as a Gooner.
2 days ago
-
Ghalaghor liked the chapter Yeah, but what is it? in Life as a Gooner.
2 days ago
-
Ghalaghor liked the chapter The Testing Begins in Life as a Gooner.
2 days ago
No recent activity
Ghalaghor has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ghalaghor has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ghalaghor has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ghalaghor has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ghalaghor has not earned any awards.