About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Gevaudan liked the chapter Almost done in College Temptations.
6 hours ago
-
Gevaudan liked the chapter She’s still wants some? in College Temptations.
6 hours ago
-
Gevaudan liked the chapter Blow your load in College Temptations.
6 hours ago
-
Gevaudan liked the chapter Call Sarah in College Temptations.
6 hours ago
-
Gevaudan liked the chapter Turn her over in College Temptations.
6 hours ago
-
Gevaudan liked the chapter You fuck her in College Temptations.
6 hours ago
-
Gevaudan liked the chapter The snacks are gone in College Temptations.
6 hours ago
-
Gevaudan liked the chapter You sit at the library in College Temptations.
6 hours ago
-
Gevaudan liked the chapter Recovery in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
6 hours ago
-
Gevaudan liked the chapter Ethan visits Rachel everyday in College Temptations.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Gevaudan has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Gevaudan has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Gevaudan has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Gevaudan has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Gevaudan has not earned any awards.