About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Get_bugged published the chapter 58. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
11 hours ago
-
Get_bugged posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in Something's Off.
2 days ago
-
Get_bugged published the chapter 57. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
3 days ago
-
Get_bugged posted a reply on the chapter 56. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
4 days ago
-
Get_bugged posted a reply on the chapter 56. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
4 days ago
-
Get_bugged published the chapter 2. Approach in The World Abroad.
5 days ago
-
Get_bugged published the chapter 56. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
5 days ago
-
Get_bugged published the chapter 55. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
1 week ago
-
Get_bugged received a new award: Prolific Writer.
1 week ago
-
Get_bugged published the chapter 54. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Get_bugged has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Get_bugged has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Get_bugged has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Get_bugged has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Get_bugged has not earned any awards.