About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Gautam liked the chapter Josh Gillian’s Body in Written Ownership.
1 year ago
-
Gautam liked the chapter He asks for a demonstration in Mind Controlling Mutant.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Gautam has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Gautam has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Gautam has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Gautam has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Gautam has not earned any awards.