About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Gachyst liked the chapter Characters 1 in The Bimbo reality.
2 hours ago
-
Gachyst liked the chapter Characters 2 in The Bimbo reality.
2 hours ago
-
Gachyst liked the chapter Characters 4 in The Bimbo reality.
2 hours ago
-
Gachyst liked the chapter Characters 7 in The Bimbo reality.
2 hours ago
-
Gachyst liked the chapter The Red Threat in a Pink World in The Bimbo reality.
3 hours ago
-
Gachyst liked the chapter The Silicon Scepter in The Bimbo reality.
3 hours ago
-
Gachyst liked the chapter A 'predator' in a Pink Paradise in The Bimbo reality.
20 hours ago
-
Gachyst liked the chapter The plot thickens in The Bimbo reality.
20 hours ago
-
Gachyst liked the chapter Corrupting the sexy goth college girl in The Lilith Strain.
1 week ago
-
Gachyst liked the chapter Your sexy, evil, lesbian succubus girlfriend in The Lilith Strain.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Gachyst has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Gachyst has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Gachyst has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Gachyst has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Gachyst has not earned any awards.