About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Masturbate in the beds from my own hot family
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
I prefer to read erotic stories and newspapers.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
1 Penis 2 Cock 3 Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
1 Pussy 2 Vagina 3 Cunt
- I write erotica because
-
I don't like it very much, prefer reading the stories
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Gaby19 liked the chapter Paige's Pajamas! in Artifacts of Exposure.
14 hours ago
-
Gaby19 liked the chapter Her coach, smiling in Artifacts of Exposure.
15 hours ago
-
Gaby19 liked the chapter The Big Race in Artifacts of Exposure.
15 hours ago
-
Gaby19 liked the chapter Joanna's Swim Cap in Artifacts of Exposure.
15 hours ago
-
Gaby19 liked the chapter Allison Harper (Competitive Athlete, 25) in ENF Scenario Anthology.
1 day ago
-
Gaby19 liked the chapter One More Condition in Joanna's ENF Adventure.
1 day ago
-
Gaby19 liked the chapter They do, but... in Joanna's ENF Adventure.
1 day ago
-
Gaby19 liked the chapter No. in Joanna's ENF Adventure.
1 day ago
-
Gaby19 liked the chapter The Quiet Game in Joanna's ENF Adventure.
1 day ago
-
Gaby19 liked the chapter Sweater and vest in Joanna's ENF Adventure.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Gaby19 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Gaby19 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Gaby19 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Gaby19 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Gaby19 has not earned any awards.