About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
FutanariLove left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Dungeon Building For Beginners.
2 weeks ago
-
FutanariLove liked the chapter Her Neighbor Nora in The Random Remote.
2 weeks ago
-
FutanariLove liked the chapter Lunch With The Father in Kingdom.
2 weeks ago
-
FutanariLove liked the chapter The Grind Never Stops in Kingdom.
2 weeks ago
-
FutanariLove liked the chapter Pursuit Of Pleasure 4 in Kingdom.
3 weeks ago
-
FutanariLove liked the chapter Pursuit Of Pleasure 3 in Kingdom.
3 weeks ago
-
FutanariLove liked the chapter Pursuit Of Pleasure 2 in Kingdom.
3 weeks ago
-
FutanariLove liked the chapter Serious Talks in Kingdom.
3 weeks ago
-
FutanariLove liked the chapter Existentialism in Kingdom.
3 weeks ago
-
FutanariLove liked the chapter Dungeon Running With Ivy in Kingdom.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
FutanariLove has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
FutanariLove has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
FutanariLove has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
FutanariLove has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
FutanariLove has not earned any awards.