About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Fuck myself
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
I don't read
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Shlong
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Breeding hole
- I write erotica because
-
I get horny quickly
- In conclusion, I am
-
I love milfs, futa, rape, loli, incest and lingire. Braking bras and smelling thongs and panties are my favourite
No recent activity
Futalover6996 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Futalover6996 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Futalover6996 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Futalover6996 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Futalover6996 has not earned any awards.