About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
FungiAndFlowers liked the chapter Robbie deals with Principal Harris in The Device.
2 years ago
-
FungiAndFlowers liked the chapter More Odd thoughts in Professor Carlson's Curse.
2 years ago
-
FungiAndFlowers liked the chapter No breakthroughs in Professor Carlson's Curse.
2 years ago
-
FungiAndFlowers liked the chapter More of the same in Professor Carlson's Curse.
2 years ago
-
FungiAndFlowers liked the chapter Unstoppable Attraction in Magical Pranks.com.
2 years ago
No recent activity
FungiAndFlowers has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
FungiAndFlowers has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
FungiAndFlowers has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
FungiAndFlowers has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
FungiAndFlowers has not earned any awards.