About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
FuckingUsername liked the chapter Introduction in Project Siren: Twin Seduction.
1 week ago
-
FuckingUsername liked the chapter Ophelia’s grilling in Collegiate Temptation.
1 week ago
-
FuckingUsername posted a reply on the chapter Ophelia’s grilling in Collegiate Temptation.
1 week ago
-
FuckingUsername liked the chapter Their personal perfect ending in The Devilish Sisters and Their Breeding Bull.
3 weeks ago
-
FuckingUsername liked the chapter Folded, like a soaked napkin in The Devilish Sisters and Their Breeding Bull.
1 month ago
-
FuckingUsername liked the chapter Suncream and Cock in The Devilish Sisters and Their Breeding Bull.
1 month ago
-
FuckingUsername liked the chapter A Plan set in motion in The Devilish Sisters and Their Breeding Bull.
1 month ago
-
FuckingUsername liked the chapter An Old Friend, for their midst in The Devilish Sisters and Their Breeding Bull.
1 month ago
-
FuckingUsername liked the chapter Introduction in Childhood friend escalation.
1 month ago
-
FuckingUsername liked the chapter reduced to atoms in The Devilish Sisters and Their Breeding Bull.
1 month ago
No recent activity
FuckingUsername has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
FuckingUsername has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
FuckingUsername has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
FuckingUsername has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
FuckingUsername has not earned any awards.