About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Frash has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Frash has not published any stories.
-
SPH Adventures
While I mostly enjoy writing ENF stories, I do also like a good story of a grown man with a small dick getting absolutely humiliated and embarrassed whether it be in front of the hottest girls in his college, his fellow football players, complete strangers, or someone else.
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 29 Chapters Deep 327 Words/Chapter 1,090 Likes 699,346 Views4 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 4 years ago -
John's Embarrassing Adventure
by Charlotte123
John finds a magic book that allows him to change reality by writing in it. He uses it to sate his humiliation fetish.
Fetish English 52 Chapters Deep 415 Words/Chapter 4,398 Likes 1,782,699 Views Customizable12 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 5 years ago -
Naked at College
by nahdude
College girls find themselves in embarrassing situations with less clothes than they'd prefer.
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 57 Chapters Deep 407 Words/Chapter 7,496 Likes 2,756,227 Views8 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 5 years ago -
Stripped by Family [ENF]
by nahdude
Girls end up underdressed or naked because of the actions of someone else in her family. These actions can include punishments, accidents, "accidents", pranks, etc.
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 66 Chapters Deep 392 Words/Chapter 13,195 Likes 4,882,375 Views8 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 7 years ago
No contributed stories yet
Frash has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Frash has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Frash has not earned any awards.