About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Franfi liked the chapter She makes him clean her dick in M-preg futadom adventure.
1 day ago
-
Franfi liked the chapter She came in his mouth in M-preg futadom adventure.
1 week ago
-
Franfi liked the chapter Miss Clema in M-preg futadom adventure.
2 weeks ago
-
Franfi liked the chapter At first…. in Stories about Hot Futa Girls.
2 weeks ago
-
Franfi liked the chapter She let them have dinner in M-preg futadom adventure.
3 weeks ago
-
Franfi liked the chapter Very rough in M-preg futadom adventure.
1 month ago
-
Franfi liked the chapter Mom in Futa Dominion.
1 month ago
-
Franfi liked the chapter Mother in M-preg futadom adventure.
1 month ago
-
Franfi liked the chapter Their mom walked in in M-preg futadom adventure.
1 month ago
-
Franfi liked the chapter Dominantly in M-preg futadom adventure.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Franfi has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Franfi has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Franfi has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Franfi has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Franfi has not earned any awards.