About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Jog, Travel, Watch Movies, Ride horses, Hike & Meet New People
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
History, Sci-fi, Mystery, & High Fantasy Epics
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I like porn WITH plot and good ones can be hard to find.
- In conclusion, I am
-
A guy that enjoys a good sexy story with substance; among other things.
-
Forcy left a comment on the chapter A short pause for visual stimuli in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
Forcy liked the chapter A short pause for visual stimuli in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
Forcy left a comment on the chapter Decisions to-be made in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
Forcy liked the chapter Decisions to-be made in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
Forcy left a comment on the chapter Pinch yourself in Would You Rather.
2 weeks ago
-
Forcy left a comment on the chapter Your little step-sister Naomi in Would You Rather.
2 weeks ago
-
Forcy liked the chapter Pinch yourself in Would You Rather.
2 weeks ago
-
Forcy liked the chapter Your little step-sister Naomi in Would You Rather.
2 weeks ago
-
Forcy left a comment on the chapter Jace: a 19 year old College Guy living at home in Would You Rather.
2 weeks ago
-
Forcy liked the chapter Jace: a 19 year old College Guy living at home in Would You Rather.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Forcy has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Forcy has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Forcy has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Forcy has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Forcy has not earned any awards.