About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
FiveAndNone liked the chapter Why not try for both? in Fictional World Wishes.
2 weeks ago
-
FiveAndNone liked the chapter Resizing and awareness in Fictional World Wishes.
2 weeks ago
-
FiveAndNone liked the chapter Servant Sluts in Normality.
2 weeks ago
-
FiveAndNone liked the chapter Happy Homecoming in Normality.
2 weeks ago
-
FiveAndNone liked the chapter Two Delightful Opponents in Normality.
2 weeks ago
-
FiveAndNone liked the chapter "Develop" Himiko in Normality.
2 weeks ago
-
FiveAndNone liked the chapter The Biggest in Anko's life? in Normality.
2 weeks ago
-
FiveAndNone liked the chapter Hot Bath Fun in Normality.
2 weeks ago
-
FiveAndNone liked the chapter Hot Bath Set Up in Normality.
2 weeks ago
-
FiveAndNone liked the chapter Normal contract, and an abnormal fight in Normality.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
FiveAndNone has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
FiveAndNone has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
FiveAndNone has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
FiveAndNone has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
FiveAndNone has not earned any awards.