About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
play video games and write non-ero.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
fantasy stories mostly.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
it's 2024 and the world isn't destroyed yet.
- In conclusion, I am
-
just a writer who likes to write.
-
Fiftyfiftyfifty published the chapter Continue the journey. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
1 day ago
-
Fiftyfiftyfifty published the chapter Camp for the night. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
1 day ago
-
Fiftyfiftyfifty published the chapter Journey southwest. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
1 day ago
-
Fiftyfiftyfifty published the chapter Obtain your quest. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
1 day ago
-
Fiftyfiftyfifty published the chapter Head to the bridge. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
1 day ago
-
Fiftyfiftyfifty posted a reply on the chapter Return to Tanver's Crossing. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
6 days ago
-
Fiftyfiftyfifty posted a reply on the chapter Cheer them on. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
1 week ago
-
Fiftyfiftyfifty published the chapter Meet up with Monarch. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
1 week ago
-
Fiftyfiftyfifty published the chapter Follow the ranger. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
1 week ago
-
Fiftyfiftyfifty published the chapter Seek out Gloomstar. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Fiftyfiftyfifty has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Fiftyfiftyfifty has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Fiftyfiftyfifty has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Fiftyfiftyfifty has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Fiftyfiftyfifty has not earned any awards.