About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
-
Fidget1 published the chapter Diana takes up cosplay with sexy, transformative results in Perfect Girlfriend Juice.
3 weeks ago
-
Fidget1 published the story A Small Price to Pay.
1 month ago
-
-
Fidget1 published the chapter Our Protag and Cherry get what's coming to them in Gympregnation.
1 month ago
-
Fidget1 published the chapter Nicole's boss makes her angry in You're Horny When You're Angry.
1 month ago
-
Fidget1 published the story Bimbo Potion: The Aftermath.
2 months ago
-
Fidget1 published the chapter Amy tries to resist her best friend in The Contagious Cock.
2 months ago
-
Fidget1 published the chapter Katy Ann Gets Stickier... in Gettin' Sticky.
2 months ago
-
Fidget1 published the chapter Diana drinks the Juice (Streamer MILF transformation) in Perfect Girlfriend Juice.
3 months ago
No recent activity
Fidget1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Fidget1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Fidget1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Fidget1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Fidget1 has not earned any awards.