About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Felosia liked the chapter Jan. Week 4: Tuesday morning--Leah gives Mr. Howard a blowjob during her planning... in Attaining Tenure.
1 hour ago
-
Felosia liked the chapter Jan. Week 4: Tuesday morning was...busy... in Attaining Tenure.
1 hour ago
-
Felosia liked the chapter Jan Week 3: Spa Day with Samantha...A Couples Massage...things get sensual... in Attaining Tenure.
1 hour ago
-
Felosia liked the chapter Jan Week 3: Spa Day with Samantha...A Couples Massage (High Lust Required) in Attaining Tenure.
1 hour ago
-
Felosia liked the chapter Jan Week 3: Spa Day with Samantha...Leah flirts back (Lust: +15) in Attaining Tenure.
1 hour ago
-
Felosia liked the chapter Jan Week 3: Spa Day with Samantha in Attaining Tenure.
1 hour ago
-
Felosia liked the chapter Jan. Week 3: A Long Weekend-Leah Agrees to go to the Spa with Samantha in Attaining Tenure.
1 hour ago
-
Felosia liked the chapter Jan. Week 3: Friday Evening--Jonathan goes down on Leah... (Luck:-20 Suspicion: -10) in Attaining Tenure.
1 hour ago
-
Felosia liked the chapter Jan. Week 3: Friday Evening--Leah accepts Jonathan's Advances...(Suspicion: -5) in Attaining Tenure.
1 hour ago
-
Felosia liked the chapter Jan. Week 3: Friday Evening...with Jonathan in Attaining Tenure.
1 hour ago
No recent activity
Felosia has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Felosia has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Felosia has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Felosia has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Felosia has not earned any awards.