About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
Meet other users to comission or share stories
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
FantasySmackdown left a comment on the chapter Let's tease him, it'll be fun. in A Lady of the Court.
1 week ago
-
FantasySmackdown liked the chapter Confront him, of course! in A Lady of the Court.
1 week ago
-
FantasySmackdown liked the chapter There's...something else on her mind. in A Lady of the Court.
1 week ago
-
FantasySmackdown liked the chapter Grab a cloak first. in A Lady of the Court.
1 week ago
-
FantasySmackdown liked the chapter Discreetly in A Lady of the Court.
1 week ago
-
FantasySmackdown liked the chapter Introduction in Blood Vengeance.
1 week ago
-
FantasySmackdown left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Goth Girl Rivalry.
1 week ago
-
FantasySmackdown left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Training Jobbers.
1 week ago
-
FantasySmackdown left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Defeat of Superheroines.
1 week ago
-
FantasySmackdown liked the chapter Introduction in Defeat of Superheroines.
1 week ago
No recent activity
FantasySmackdown has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
FantasySmackdown has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
FantasySmackdown has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
FantasySmackdown has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
FantasySmackdown has not earned any awards.