About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Faneofall published the chapter She enjoy in My Loving Wife Becomes a Futanari Dictator.
4 hours ago
-
Faneofall published the chapter Sara win something in My Loving Wife Becomes a Futanari Dictator.
4 hours ago
-
Faneofall received a new award: Fan Favorite.
1 week ago
-
Faneofall published the chapter The woman George had fun with before. in My Loving Wife Becomes a Futanari Dictator.
2 weeks ago
-
Faneofall published the chapter Business plan in My Loving Wife Becomes a Futanari Dictator.
2 weeks ago
-
Faneofall published the chapter She fuck him in My Loving Wife Becomes a Futanari Dictator.
2 months ago
-
Faneofall published the chapter Big changes? in My Girlfriend, the Hive Mind.
6 months ago
-
Faneofall published the chapter She want to be stronger in Wishes for my Wife.
10 months ago
-
Faneofall left a comment on the chapter High Priestess Robes > Thigh High Boots in Prompt through the Multiverse.
1 year ago
-
Faneofall left a comment on the chapter Robes > High Priestess Robes in Prompt through the Multiverse.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Faneofall has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Faneofall has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Faneofall has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Faneofall has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Faneofall has not earned any awards.