About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- September 30, 1988
- Location
- United States of America
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play games or read
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Manga
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
its a creative form of writing that isn't given as much credit as it deserves.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Just wanting to have some fun.
-
FallenSaint liked the chapter It’s massive in Can he stay over?.
2 days ago
-
FallenSaint liked the chapter That’s the shot in Camera Shy.
2 days ago
-
FallenSaint liked the chapter He’s out cold in Just This Once?.
2 days ago
-
FallenSaint liked the chapter The day before overtime in Your Engagement.
2 days ago
-
FallenSaint liked the chapter Yes in Your bully and your wife.
2 days ago
-
FallenSaint liked the chapter Best of Friends 37 - Passion in Best of Friends.
1 month ago
-
FallenSaint published the chapter Jack Struggles... in The Ex Returns.
1 month ago
-
FallenSaint liked the chapter Deep Dive in Campus Property.
1 month ago
-
FallenSaint published the chapter Lunch Breaks in The Ex Returns.
1 month ago
-
FallenSaint published the chapter Diana finally gets what she wanted in The Ex Returns.
2 months ago
No recent activity
FallenSaint has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
FallenSaint has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
FallenSaint has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
FallenSaint has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
FallenSaint has not earned any awards.