About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Falcon666 liked the chapter The Knight of the Laughing Tree in Ours is the Passion.
1 hour ago
-
Falcon666 liked the chapter The Tully Sisters in Ours is the Passion.
1 hour ago
-
Falcon666 liked the chapter A Song of Ice, a Song of Fire in Ours is the Passion.
9 months ago
No recent activity
Falcon666 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Falcon666 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Falcon666 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Falcon666 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Falcon666 has not earned any awards.