About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Fakealma liked the chapter Netflix and chill in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
8 hours ago
-
Fakealma liked the chapter A 'job and a job in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
8 hours ago
-
Fakealma liked the chapter "We should talk"… in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
8 hours ago
-
Fakealma liked the chapter She's only tipsy in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
8 hours ago
-
Fakealma liked the chapter Mum gets ready in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
10 hours ago
-
Fakealma liked the chapter The moment passes in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
10 hours ago
-
Fakealma liked the chapter The trouble named 'Jennifer' in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
11 hours ago
-
Fakealma liked the chapter Visual and verbal aids in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
11 hours ago
-
Fakealma liked the chapter Taking care of business in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
11 hours ago
-
Fakealma liked the chapter Back to my room in Gym bunnies.
4 months ago
No recent activity
Fakealma has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Fakealma has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Fakealma has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Fakealma has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Fakealma has not earned any awards.