About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
FakeFrost liked the chapter You tell the galaxy your message in Bleached Galaxy.
9 hours ago
-
FakeFrost liked the chapter Middle Ground in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
18 hours ago
-
FakeFrost liked the chapter Hypocrite in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
18 hours ago
-
FakeFrost liked the chapter Chill Bro in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
18 hours ago
-
FakeFrost liked the chapter Jake wakes up to his new nightmare in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
2 days ago
-
FakeFrost liked the chapter A unexpected guest arrives in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
3 days ago
-
FakeFrost liked the chapter Stay and watch wifey get fucked in The Contrast.
3 days ago
-
FakeFrost liked the chapter Try to catch up with Wifey and Savannah in The Contrast.
3 days ago
-
FakeFrost liked the chapter Do as asked and make dinner in The Contrast.
3 days ago
-
FakeFrost liked the chapter She agrees but doesn’t want hubby to know in The Contrast.
3 days ago
No recent activity
FakeFrost has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
FakeFrost has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
FakeFrost has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
FakeFrost has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
FakeFrost has not earned any awards.