About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Facelesshat liked the chapter Mad at dad in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 week ago
-
Facelesshat liked the chapter "Men." in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 week ago
-
Facelesshat liked the chapter The luckiest boy in the world in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 week ago
-
Facelesshat liked the chapter A walk to work in Perverting St Perpetua's.
1 week ago
-
Facelesshat liked the chapter Kelly Asks for her reward in Perverting St Perpetua's.
2 weeks ago
-
Facelesshat liked the chapter Joy meets Magnos in Villain Tamer.
2 weeks ago
-
Facelesshat liked the chapter Meet Magnos in Villain Tamer.
2 weeks ago
-
Facelesshat liked the chapter Be good and help Allison in Custom Girls.
3 months ago
-
Facelesshat liked the chapter Megan in Custom Girls.
3 months ago
-
Facelesshat liked the chapter Poking around the app in Custom Girls.
3 months ago
No recent activity
Facelesshat has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Facelesshat has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Facelesshat has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Facelesshat has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Facelesshat has not earned any awards.