About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
FSD7 liked the chapter Freya, adventuring party mage - Extremely Cursed Dungeon Chest in Oblivious.
2 weeks ago
-
FSD7 liked the chapter Agony and Appetite in The Sweetest Corruption.
1 month ago
-
FSD7 liked the chapter Katie finally meets Robbie's cock! in The Device.
2 months ago
-
FSD7 liked the chapter Welcome Home in Suffering Sapho.
2 months ago
-
FSD7 liked the chapter Jenny-Asking Nicely in Oblivious.
2 months ago
-
FSD7 liked the chapter Hi Avery! in Thought Bubbles.
2 months ago
-
FSD7 liked the chapter A weekend with some ex besties in Women Have Needs.
2 months ago
-
FSD7 liked the chapter Get Yvonne and Pauline settled first in Items of Power.
2 months ago
-
FSD7 liked the chapter Victoria Needs to train her ass in Women Have Needs.
2 months ago
-
FSD7 liked the chapter Kate, rushing to meet her best friend Julia in Oblivious.
2 months ago
No recent activity
FSD7 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
FSD7 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
FSD7 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
FSD7 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
FSD7 has not earned any awards.