About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Examiner liked the chapter Sue Storm Does Not Return To The Baxter Building in DOOMED.
1 hour ago
-
Examiner liked the chapter Sue Tries to Wean Herself Off Porkum's Cock in DOOMED.
19 hours ago
-
Examiner liked the chapter Nothing Organic Can Resist in DOOMED.
19 hours ago
-
Examiner liked the chapter Porkum Uses Sue Storm To Sabotage The Baxter Building's Security in DOOMED.
19 hours ago
-
Examiner liked the chapter Until Sue Storm Passes Out in DOOMED.
19 hours ago
-
Examiner liked the chapter Sue Storm Is Going To Walk Right Into Porkum's Trap in DOOMED.
2 days ago
-
Examiner liked the chapter Sue Asks For A Dildo Modeled on Porkum's Cock in DOOMED.
2 days ago
-
Examiner liked the chapter Reed Richards Cannot Satisfy His Wife Normally...But... in DOOMED.
2 days ago
-
Examiner liked the chapter Porkum Fucks The World in DOOMED.
2 days ago
-
Examiner liked the chapter Pretend to be Normal in DOOMED.
3 days ago
No recent activity
Examiner has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Examiner has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Examiner has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Examiner has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Examiner has not earned any awards.