About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Exa12 liked the chapter Increasing cat taming skills. in Written Ownership.
3 hours ago
-
Exa12 liked the chapter Is the snake or a bird the predator? The answer is Issei in Written Ownership.
3 hours ago
-
Exa12 liked the chapter No, tease her a little longer. in Written Ownership.
3 hours ago
-
Exa12 liked the chapter Yes, and it’s time for a blowjob. in Written Ownership.
3 hours ago
-
Exa12 liked the chapter Make her into a shapeshifter. in Written Ownership.
3 hours ago
-
Exa12 liked the chapter Take things slow, just have her strip naked. in Written Ownership.
3 hours ago
-
Exa12 liked the chapter Check in with how she feels about being owned. in Written Ownership.
3 hours ago
-
Exa12 liked the chapter Taming the beast girls in Written Ownership.
3 hours ago
-
Exa12 liked the chapter Taming the cat in Written Ownership.
3 hours ago
-
Exa12 liked the chapter The Devil happens to be a cat in Written Ownership.
3 hours ago
No recent activity
Exa12 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Exa12 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Exa12 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Exa12 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Exa12 has not earned any awards.