About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Euqen liked the chapter Busty Asian Model in Stereotype gun tales.
1 week ago
-
Euqen liked the chapter Fitness Model in Stereotype gun tales.
1 week ago
-
Euqen liked the chapter Glamour Model in Stereotype gun tales.
1 week ago
-
Euqen liked the chapter Black Widow in Stereotype gun tales.
1 week ago
-
Euqen liked the chapter Night will draw closer, and with it... in Growth-XX.
1 month ago
-
Euqen liked the chapter Depends on who you ask. in Growth-XX.
1 month ago
-
Euqen liked the chapter Emerson's not going to take this well. in Growth-XX.
1 month ago
-
Euqen liked the chapter To no one's surprise: A nasty surprise. in Growth-XX.
1 month ago
-
Euqen liked the chapter Simple - pay the precinct a visit ahead of time. in Growth-XX.
1 month ago
-
Euqen liked the chapter Take a pounding, take his cum, take it all in Corruption Contagion.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Euqen has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Euqen has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Euqen has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Euqen has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Euqen has not earned any awards.