About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
EugPad21 published the chapter Why me? in The Polite Yandere.
3 days ago
-
EugPad21 published the chapter Bullying continues in Bully to Lover.
3 days ago
-
EugPad21 published the chapter Can i Kidnap you? in The Polite Yandere.
4 days ago
-
EugPad21 published the story The Polite Yandere.
4 days ago
-
EugPad21 published the chapter Polly bullies Kelly in Bully to Lover.
1 week ago
-
EugPad21 published the chapter Preparation in Bully to Lover.
1 week ago
-
EugPad21 published the chapter The girls have fun in Bully to Lover.
1 week ago
-
EugPad21 published the chapter Jessica gets to sucking in Bully to Lover.
2 weeks ago
-
EugPad21 published the chapter Take 2 in Bully to Lover.
2 weeks ago
-
EugPad21 published the chapter Lexi barges in in Walking In On Your Tomboy Best Friend.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
EugPad21 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
EugPad21 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
EugPad21 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
EugPad21 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
EugPad21 has not earned any awards.