About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- July 29, 1985
- Location
- United States of America
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Draw.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Character driven stories.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I enjoy eroticism.
- In conclusion, I am
-
A perv. :)
-
Ettraxx85 liked the chapter Sexy, Sexy Nanites in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
Ettraxx85 liked the chapter Yes; Doom Is Patient in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
Ettraxx85 liked the chapter The Wasp Deals With Porkum in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
Ettraxx85 liked the chapter Sucking Dick in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
Ettraxx85 liked the chapter Porkum lets The Wasp Have Her Fun in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
Ettraxx85 liked the chapter Reed Richards Builds An Interdimensional Porn Channel in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
Ettraxx85 liked the chapter Still Fucking Porkum in DOOMED.
2 weeks ago
-
Ettraxx85 liked the chapter The Wasp Gangcapes Porkum in DOOMED.
2 weeks ago
-
Ettraxx85 liked the chapter Moonstone Stages An Abduction in DOOMED.
2 weeks ago
-
Ettraxx85 liked the chapter Moonstone Triumphs in DOOMED.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Ettraxx85 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ettraxx85 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ettraxx85 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ettraxx85 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ettraxx85 has not earned any awards.