About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Etherias1 liked the chapter Yes, but he will be rough in ThePurpleD3viL: Commissions and Short Stories.
22 hours ago
-
Etherias1 liked the chapter A brainwashing device? in ThePurpleD3viL: Commissions and Short Stories.
22 hours ago
-
Etherias1 liked the chapter Lauren ponders what's wrong with her in ThePurpleD3viL: Commissions and Short Stories.
22 hours ago
-
Etherias1 liked the chapter No he does not in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 day ago
-
Etherias1 liked the chapter Don't know yet. in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 day ago
-
Etherias1 liked the chapter Their are darker implications there in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 day ago
-
Etherias1 liked the chapter The guest works out well in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 day ago
-
Etherias1 liked the chapter Introduction in Der Kontroll-Effekt.
6 days ago
-
Etherias1 liked the chapter The next day brings fantasies and unexpected situations in Hypnotic Inheritance.
1 week ago
-
Etherias1 liked the chapter A brother-sister 'gaming' session in Hypnotic Inheritance.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Etherias1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Etherias1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Etherias1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Etherias1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Etherias1 has not earned any awards.