About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ErosApostasia published the story Student Teacher.
4 days ago
-
ErosApostasia published the story Dr. Adalyn Lindqvist.
4 days ago
-
ErosApostasia published the chapter Chapter 10: What a Mess You've Made... in A Debt of Gratitude.
5 days ago
-
ErosApostasia published the chapter Chapter 9: Absolutely Ruined in A Debt of Gratitude.
5 days ago
-
ErosApostasia published the chapter Chapter 8: You're Only Delaying the Inevitable in A Debt of Gratitude.
5 days ago
-
ErosApostasia published the chapter Chapter 7: Don't You Dare Cum in A Debt of Gratitude.
5 days ago
-
ErosApostasia published the chapter Chapter 6: Gratitude is the First Step to True Submission in A Debt of Gratitude.
5 days ago
-
ErosApostasia published the chapter Chapter 11: We're Far from Finished in It's a Trap!.
1 week ago
-
ErosApostasia published the chapter Chapter 10: Time for the Main Event in It's a Trap!.
1 week ago
-
ErosApostasia published the chapter Chapter 9: We'll All Come Together in It's a Trap!.
1 week ago
No recent activity
ErosApostasia has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ErosApostasia has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ErosApostasia has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ErosApostasia has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ErosApostasia has not earned any awards.