About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Elwood616 posted a reply on the chapter Sea A Stage in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 days ago
-
Elwood616 liked the chapter The first worshipper in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 days ago
-
Elwood616 liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Elwood616 left a comment on the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Elwood616 left a comment on the chapter Dressed Up Darlings in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 weeks ago
-
Elwood616 liked the chapter Work's Done in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 month ago
-
Elwood616 left a comment on the chapter Work's Done in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 month ago
-
Elwood616 posted a reply on the chapter The Relocation in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 month ago
-
Elwood616 posted a reply on the chapter First Wave Completed in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 month ago
-
Elwood616 left a comment on the chapter A Quiet Evening At Home in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 month ago
No recent activity
Elwood616 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Elwood616 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Elwood616 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Elwood616 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Elwood616 has not earned any awards.