About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
ElpaGero has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ElpaGero has not published any stories.
-
Baño de los chicos (Boku no Hero)
by Ansao12
Las chicas deciden poner una cámara en el baño donde se bañan los chicos para ver que tan dotados estan
Miscellaneous Spanish 6 Chapters Deep 444 Words/Chapter 0 Likes 370 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 3 weeks ago
No contributed stories yet
ElpaGero has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ElpaGero has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ElpaGero has not earned any awards.