About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Elephantbert liked the chapter She heard you and is surprised but eager in The Unreality Pandemic.
2 days ago
-
Elephantbert liked the chapter Oliver is caged, Natalie is messy, Pinky is the last girl in Ladybug corruption.
3 days ago
-
Elephantbert liked the chapter Natalie gets gang banged, Oliver gets tempted in Ladybug corruption.
1 week ago
-
Elephantbert liked the chapter Nathan goes in raw in Ladybug corruption.
1 week ago
-
Elephantbert liked the chapter Giving the girls a hand in Ladybug corruption.
1 week ago
-
Elephantbert liked the chapter Tell and Show in Ladybug corruption.
1 week ago
-
Elephantbert liked the chapter Tao, Ignorant Carrier in Lupine Cabin.
2 weeks ago
-
Elephantbert liked the chapter It's church o' clock in P1nk.
3 weeks ago
-
Elephantbert liked the chapter Lauri POV in P1nk.
3 weeks ago
-
Elephantbert liked the chapter Alexis wants Brooke too in Ladybug corruption.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Elephantbert has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Elephantbert has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Elephantbert has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Elephantbert has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Elephantbert has not earned any awards.