About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Elame Fedun published the chapter Tanya Tries Hypnosis in "Yes".
1 week ago
-
Elame Fedun published the chapter Sexy Dreams in "Yes".
1 week ago
-
Elame Fedun published the chapter With a Friend in "Yes".
2 weeks ago
-
Elame Fedun published the chapter Last Class in "Yes".
2 weeks ago
-
Elame Fedun left a comment on the chapter Lois Becomes Superwoman... and Gets Exposed! in Comic Book ENF.
2 weeks ago
-
Elame Fedun published the chapter "Move to the Front, Please" in "Yes".
2 weeks ago
-
Elame Fedun published the chapter "Move to the Front" in "Yes".
2 weeks ago
-
Elame Fedun published the chapter Ms. Dee Does Not Approve in "Yes".
2 weeks ago
-
Elame Fedun published the chapter Talk to Jan in "Yes".
2 weeks ago
-
Elame Fedun liked the chapter Chelsea Must Clean Naked! in ENF - The F is your Girlfriend.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Elame Fedun has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Elame Fedun has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Elame Fedun has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Elame Fedun has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Elame Fedun has not earned any awards.