About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Ecclesia liked the chapter On top of her in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
2 days ago
-
Ecclesia liked the chapter I think I'm safe. in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
6 days ago
-
Ecclesia liked the chapter I wish you'd met her before. in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 week ago
-
Ecclesia liked the chapter Running Away From the World in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 week ago
-
Ecclesia liked the chapter Territorial Marker in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 week ago
-
Ecclesia liked the chapter The World Soul in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 week ago
-
Ecclesia liked the chapter A Moment's Mistake in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 week ago
-
Ecclesia liked the chapter Crime Scene in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 week ago
-
Ecclesia liked the chapter Meat on those bones in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 week ago
-
Ecclesia liked the chapter Aphid in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Ecclesia has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ecclesia has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ecclesia has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ecclesia has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ecclesia has not earned any awards.