About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Draw digital art
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Eagle_Bacon liked the chapter What he said he would in Hero Maker .
1 week ago
-
Eagle_Bacon liked the chapter Introduction in Two Pervert Boys.
1 week ago
-
Eagle_Bacon liked the chapter Trevor Escapes in The Incident at Milton High.
1 week ago
-
Eagle_Bacon liked the chapter Naomi Traps Trevor in The Incident at Milton High.
1 week ago
-
Eagle_Bacon liked the chapter Trevor Enjoys Some Alone Time with Rachel’s Body in The Incident at Milton High.
1 week ago
-
Eagle_Bacon liked the chapter Elizabeth Refuses to Leave Susan Behind in The Incident at Milton High.
1 week ago
-
Eagle_Bacon liked the chapter Elizabeth Does Believe Naomi in The Incident at Milton High.
1 week ago
-
Eagle_Bacon liked the chapter An Old Friend of Trevor’s Comes Back in The Incident at Milton High.
1 week ago
-
Eagle_Bacon liked the chapter Rachel and Liz Rekindle What They Had in The Incident at Milton High.
1 week ago
-
Eagle_Bacon liked the chapter Elizabeth and Susan Notice Oddities About Rachel’s Behavior in The Incident at Milton High.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Eagle_Bacon has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Eagle_Bacon has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Eagle_Bacon has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Eagle_Bacon has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Eagle_Bacon has not earned any awards.