About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Dyamonde liked the chapter Pretend to be Normal in DOOMED.
3 days ago
-
Dyamonde liked the chapter Sexy, Sexy Nanites in DOOMED.
6 days ago
-
Dyamonde liked the chapter The Wasp Deals With Porkum in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
Dyamonde liked the chapter Sue Storm Has A Mental Breakdown in DOOMED.
2 weeks ago
-
Dyamonde liked the chapter Dr. Stone Does Not Give Sue The Pills in DOOMED.
3 weeks ago
-
Dyamonde liked the chapter Moonstone Triumphs in DOOMED.
3 weeks ago
-
Dyamonde liked the chapter Sue Finds She Can't Control Herself in DOOMED.
3 weeks ago
-
Dyamonde liked the chapter Sue Storm Kisses Moonstone in DOOMED.
3 weeks ago
-
Dyamonde liked the chapter Alicia Masters Finds The Porn in DOOMED.
1 month ago
-
Dyamonde left a comment on the chapter Reed Richards Wonders What Happened To His Wife in DOOMED.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Dyamonde has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Dyamonde has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Dyamonde has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Dyamonde has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Dyamonde has not earned any awards.