About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Drxsaurus liked the chapter Chapter 33: Vines! in I Can Boost Heroines Just By Touching Them!!?.
1 hour ago
-
Drxsaurus liked the chapter Captain Marvel Breaks Free...By Draining Them Dry in DOOMED.
3 hours ago
-
Drxsaurus liked the chapter Unraveled in My Idle Harem!.
3 hours ago
-
Drxsaurus liked the chapter Reed Richards Assumes This Is An Alternate Timeline in DOOMED.
13 hours ago
-
Drxsaurus liked the chapter Sue Storm Escapes The Factory, Out Onto The Streets in DOOMED.
13 hours ago
-
Drxsaurus liked the chapter Doctor Doom Orders Porkum To Finish The Job in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
Drxsaurus liked the chapter Sue Storm Does Not Return To The Baxter Building in DOOMED.
2 days ago
-
Drxsaurus liked the chapter Chapter 115: The Insolent Brat! Tiger's Hellish Warm-Up! in Absolute Control: The Bald Telepath.
2 days ago
-
Drxsaurus liked the chapter Until Sue Storm Passes Out in DOOMED.
2 days ago
-
Drxsaurus liked the chapter Porkum Uses Sue Storm To Sabotage The Baxter Building's Security in DOOMED.
2 days ago
No recent activity
Drxsaurus has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Drxsaurus has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Drxsaurus has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Drxsaurus has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Drxsaurus has not earned any awards.