About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
DruxCrow has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DruxCrow has not published any stories.
-
Cartoon Waifu's
An unexpected marriage between people from worlds apart. Yet, will this odd marriage last? Or will the two seek to break free and seek others out? Or will the two grow to love one another? Perhaps even more than just each other?
Fan Fiction English 49 Chapters Deep 1,406 Words/Chapter 3,871 Likes 878,682 Views23 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 months ago
No contributed stories yet
DruxCrow has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DruxCrow has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DruxCrow has not earned any awards.