About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
DrakeEL liked the chapter You tell the galaxy your message in Bleached Galaxy.
29 minutes ago
-
DrakeEL liked the chapter Kim pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
23 hours ago
-
DrakeEL liked the chapter A unexpected guest arrives in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
1 day ago
-
DrakeEL liked the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
4 days ago
-
DrakeEL left a comment on the chapter You continue to fight Reaper in Bleached Fantasy world.
6 days ago
-
DrakeEL liked the chapter You continue to fight Reaper in Bleached Fantasy world.
6 days ago
-
DrakeEL liked the chapter You give Devon a lightsaber in Bleached Galaxy.
6 days ago
-
DrakeEL liked the chapter back at the Kardashian villa in Bleached Celebs.
1 week ago
-
DrakeEL liked the chapter Shoya arrives at your villa in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
1 week ago
-
DrakeEL liked the chapter You meet Bonnie in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 week ago
No recent activity
DrakeEL has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DrakeEL has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
DrakeEL has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DrakeEL has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DrakeEL has not earned any awards.