About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Dragonknight91 liked the chapter Your New Daily Life(3) in Sissies love big black cock.
4 days ago
-
Dragonknight91 left a comment on the chapter Stood up and present his huge cock to Jake hypnosis mind in Sissies love big black cock.
4 days ago
-
Dragonknight91 left a comment on the chapter Marchio della sissy in "Sally," sissy slave full- time for bbc.
4 days ago
-
Dragonknight91 received a new award: Seriously Likeable!.
1 year ago
-
Dragonknight91 received a new award: I Like It a Lot.
1 year ago
-
Dragonknight91 published the chapter Yes in Harry Potter: Sissy Situations.
1 year ago
-
Dragonknight91 published the chapter Plugged Harley with her wand in Harry Potter: Sissy Situations.
1 year ago
-
Dragonknight91 published the chapter Bellatrix noticed Harley needs butt plug in Harry Potter: Sissy Situations.
1 year ago
-
Dragonknight91 published the chapter Sissy princess dress in Harry Potter: Sissy Situations.
1 year ago
-
Dragonknight91 liked the chapter Prepare his maids for their duties in Harry Potter: Sissy Situations.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Dragonknight91 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Dragonknight91 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Dragonknight91 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Dragonknight91 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Dragonknight91 has not earned any awards.