About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I like to read it
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Drache published the chapter As far as possible in Gina becomes a futa.
2 weeks ago
-
Drache liked the chapter Skye, professor's daughter in Futanari World.
3 weeks ago
-
Drache liked the chapter Yes in Futanari World.
1 month ago
-
Drache liked the chapter Professor Evelyn takes control in Futanari World.
1 month ago
-
Drache liked the chapter Private lessons ? in Futanari World.
1 month ago
-
Drache liked the chapter Professor Evelyn Carter's class in Futanari World.
1 month ago
-
Drache liked the chapter Yes in Futanari World.
1 month ago
-
Drache liked the chapter Pleasure them in Futanari World.
1 month ago
-
Drache liked the chapter "Nothing!" in Futanari World.
1 month ago
-
Drache liked the chapter A sudden memory in Futanari World.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Drache has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Drache has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Drache has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Drache has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Drache has not earned any awards.