About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Dpuk03 liked the chapter Chapter 20 in Maid Undercover.
2 days ago
-
Dpuk03 liked the chapter Chapter 19 in Maid Undercover.
2 days ago
-
Dpuk03 liked the chapter Chapter 18 in Maid Undercover.
2 days ago
-
Dpuk03 liked the chapter Not even to the Mall yet! in Becoming His Girl.
2 weeks ago
-
Dpuk03 liked the chapter Three Years. Team Option For Two More in Hot Topic.
2 weeks ago
-
Dpuk03 liked the chapter Epilogue in Heiress to the Throne.
3 weeks ago
-
Dpuk03 liked the chapter The Spoils of War in Heiress to the Throne.
3 weeks ago
-
Dpuk03 liked the chapter The Velvet Handcuffs Pt. 2 in Heiress to the Throne.
3 weeks ago
-
Dpuk03 liked the chapter The Velvet Handcuffs in Heiress to the Throne.
3 weeks ago
-
Dpuk03 liked the chapter Guillotine in Heiress to the Throne.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Dpuk03 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Dpuk03 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Dpuk03 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Dpuk03 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Dpuk03 has not earned any awards.