About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Djarjb liked the chapter In the Service of the Slut Queen in Back Home Again.
1 year ago
-
Djarjb liked the chapter It’s not close in Sophomore Year.
2 years ago
-
-
Djarjb liked the chapter Ask about Jess / info on Jess in Sorority Sluts Drug Delivery.
2 years ago
No recent activity
Djarjb has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Djarjb has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Djarjb has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Djarjb has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Djarjb has not earned any awards.