About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
DireTimes received a new award: I Like It a Lot.
9 months ago
-
DireTimes published the chapter Noah comes home in Collaboration.
9 months ago
-
DireTimes published the chapter The next morning... in Collaboration.
11 months ago
-
DireTimes received a new award: Somebody Likes You.
1 year ago
-
DireTimes received a new award: First Story.
1 year ago
-
DireTimes published the story Collaboration.
1 year ago
-
DireTimes received a new award: First Chapter.
1 year ago
-
DireTimes published the chapter Introduction in Collaboration.
1 year ago
No recent activity
DireTimes has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DireTimes has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
DireTimes has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DireTimes has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DireTimes has not earned any awards.