About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- November 8, 1969
- Location
- Michigan, U.S.A.
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Light Novels, my favorite genre is Isekai
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Dgreen1108 liked the chapter Starting the day (again) in Futanari World.
1 week ago
-
Dgreen1108 liked the chapter No in Futanari World.
1 week ago
-
Dgreen1108 liked the chapter No in Futanari World.
1 week ago
-
Dgreen1108 liked the chapter Holstered in The Making of a Cock Slave.
2 weeks ago
-
Dgreen1108 liked the chapter Yes in The Making of a Cock Slave.
3 weeks ago
-
Dgreen1108 liked the chapter Holstered in The Making of a Cock Slave.
3 weeks ago
-
Dgreen1108 liked the chapter Gabrielle [ Neighbourhood Gal ] in The Making of a Cock Slave.
3 weeks ago
-
Dgreen1108 liked the chapter “... endure this, faggot!” in The Making of a Cock Slave.
3 weeks ago
-
Dgreen1108 liked the chapter Holstered in The Making of a Cock Slave.
3 weeks ago
-
Dgreen1108 liked the chapter Older thick bodied milf in Gloryhole Futa Fun.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Dgreen1108 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Dgreen1108 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Dgreen1108 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Dgreen1108 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Dgreen1108 has not earned any awards.