About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
DevilishDeva liked the chapter Introduction in Asian Persuasion.
1 year ago
-
DevilishDeva liked the chapter Introduction in The Flesh Artist.
2 years ago
-
DevilishDeva liked the chapter Introduction in The gatcha game of changes.
2 years ago
No recent activity
DevilishDeva has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
DevilishDeva has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
DevilishDeva has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
DevilishDeva has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
DevilishDeva has not earned any awards.